Monday 19 November 2012

Ideas, Ideas


I really like the idea of having to press the letters that will link to the other sites.




I will have the logo and letter next to it, and the user can easily press the corresponding letter.







I want a full screen picture home page like the prada website.







Full screen homepage, with navigation on the left or, have a navigation bar on the bottom. Only problem with navigation on the left, is that it may make the page look boring, and it needs to look inviting, young and interesting for my target market.

 I was thinking that if I made the site into a flash site, to have a loading bar that is shaded in and turns from green to pink like the lipstick.







Another idea for homepage layout. To have the pages switch with arrow keys and different information on eachpage.


An idea for interactive element, was to have a make up face chart, when the mouse scrolls over the eyes, the eyes close to show the eye shadow.








I will also be making web banners that can be posted on forums and make up sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment